Locations We Serve
Recovery Without Walls is located ten miles north of San Francisco in Mill Valley, a small town in Marin County. We are easily accessible from anywhere in Marin County, San Francisco, the East Bay, and Sonoma County for outpatient services. Take a look at our philosophy and treatment guide and give us a call to discuss options.
Out-of-State Addiction Treatment
Our addiction specialists and reputable treatment partners have developed a nationwide reputation for the resolution of addiction, chronic pain, and co-occurring mental illnesses. For those seeking addiction treatment from other parts of the United States, Recovery Without Walls provides comprehensive support and care coordination.
Our team will work with our extensive provider network to make arrangements for…
- Housing and other accommodations during your stay in California
- Detoxification and other preliminary treatment measures
- Inpatient addiction treatment, if needed
- Care for dual diagnosis (co-occurring mental illness)
- Holistic treatment measures (nutrition, supplementation)
- The resolution of problematic pharmacology
- Primary healthcare services
- Chronic pain treatment
- Aftercare services
If you live outside of the San Francisco Bay Area and are interested in becoming a patient, contact our admissions team.