Beginning Treatment At Recovery Without Walls
If you are interested in becoming a patient at our Mill Valley outpatient addiction treatment center, please call our new patient coordinators for assistance. Our staff is trained to address any of your questions or concerns and will be happy to speak to you and schedule your appointment.
Please note that we are closed on Fridays.
Your first appointment at Recovery Without Walls is in-depth and comprehensive. In order to deliver the best chronic pain and addiction treatment, we recommend you bring the following to your first appointment:
- Recent lab work (blood tests, saliva tests, etc.) and relevant medical notes (patient privacy requirements mandate that copies of tests and notes from other physicians can only be released with your written request)
- Nutritional supplements you are currently taking
- Information and, if possible, the prescriptions bottles for medications you are currently taking or have taken in the recent past
- List of symptoms, concerns, and questions
- List of your providers and their contact information (we will require that you fill out a release of information form for the providers you want us to communicate with)
New patient appointments/initial evaluations are 2 hours long. Physician and Nurse Practitioner rates for appointments are $600.00 and $380.00 per hour respectively. We generally see most patients several times in the first couple weeks and so we ask for a retainer at the time of appointment booking for 4 hours of your provider’s time.
Appointments cancelled with at least 48 hours notice will receive a full refund.
We do not bill insurance directly. Upon request, we do provide an insurance super-bill that you may send to your health insurance provider for direct reimbursement. All fees will be billed to a credit card kept securely on file.
Recovery Without Walls has opted out of Medicare. ALL Fees incurred at Recovery Without Walls are not submittable to Medicare and a private contract in this regard is part of our new patient agreement.
Please note that we have a 48-hour cancellation policy. Therefore, providing as much notice as possible will help us to accommodate your changes. If less than 48-hours notice is given, and we are unable to fill the appointment, you are responsible for 100% of the appointment cost. Because our office is closed on Fridays, Monday appointments must be cancelled by Thursday.
Mill Valley is just 10-15 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge. There is one flight of stairs leading up to Recovery Without Walls.
For additional information about our policies and procedures, please read our “Office Policies” document.
If you have any questions about our outpatient drug rehab, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you. We look forward to meeting you and providing support and knowledge on your path toward greater health and optimal wellness.
Click on the links below to open.