- Evidence-based Medical Treatment for Chronic Pain
- Confidential Outpatient Treatment for Opiate Addiction
- Confidential Outpatient Treatment for Benzodiazepine Addiction
- Confidential Outpatient Treatment for Alcohol Abuse
- Confidential Outpatient Treatment for Sleeping Pill Dependency
- Buprenorphine/Suboxone® – Advanced Pharmacology that Helps Alleviate Pain
- Beginning Treatment
Beginning Treatment At Recovery Without Walls
If you are interested in becoming one of our patients, please call our new patient coordinators for assistance. One of our staff members will be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule your appointment. Our staff is trained to address any of your questions and concerns.
Please note that we are closed on Fridays.
Your first appointment at Recovery Without Walls is in-depth and comprehensive. In order to deliver the best care, we recommend you bring the following to your first appointment:
- Recent lab work (blood tests, saliva tests, etc.) and relevant medical notes (patient privacy requirements mandate that copies of tests and notes from other physicians can only be released with your written request)
- Nutritional supplements you are currently taking
- Information and, if possible, the prescriptions bottles for medications you are currently taking or have taken in the recent past
- List of symptoms, concerns, and questions
New patient appointments/initial evaluations are 2 hours long. Please note that we require a $1000 payment for your initial appointment at the time that the appointment is made. Appointments cancelled with at least 48 hours notice will receive a full refund. Physician and Nurse Practitioner rates for appointments are $500.00 and $380.00 per hour respectively.
We do not bill insurance directly. Upon request, we do provide an insurance super-bill that you may send to your health insurance provider for direct reimbursement. All fees will be billed to a credit card kept securely on file.
Recovery Without Walls has opted out of Medicare. ALL Fees incurred at Recovery Without Walls are not submitable to Medicare and a private contract in this regard is part of our new patient agreement.
Please note that we have a 48-hour cancellation policy. Therefore, providing as much notice as possible will help us to accommodate your changes. If less than 48-hours notice is given, and we are unable to fill the appointment, you are responsible for 100% of the appointment cost. Because our office is closed on Fridays, Monday appointments must be cancelled by Thursday.
Mill Valley is just 10-15 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge. There is one flight of stairs leading up to Recovery Without Walls.
For additional information about our policies and procedures, please read our “Office Policies” document.
If you have any questions, please call or email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you. We look forward to meeting you and providing support and knowledge on your path toward greater health and optimal wellness.